|Auditioned final fabric selection|
|Fused background to foundation fabric|
And then this...
|Added hills, auditioned trees|
This morning I took up where I left off and quilted the sky and fused and stitched down the tree trunks. In the photo the piece is lying on the extension to my sewing table. Doesn't arlee's naturally-dyed fabric make great aspen trunks?!
I have a coffee date in a couple of hours...and now that I've had my lunch I'm ready to go back to work. I thought about starting Part 1 of Bonnie's 'Easy Street' Mystery, but seeing as I seem to be on a roll with the assessment piece, I think I'll keep going. The Mystery will be perfect for this evening when I need something less
Will check in again later; meanwhile, check out the Sew Day at Quilting for the Rest of Us for Sandy's give-away and other blogger's BDSI activities. Enjoy!
The tree fabric is very lifelike! So far sew good!
Wow that piece is coming along nicely-I've enjoyed the journey!
Very lovely piece. I got started on Bonnie's mystery today...hope to do some more tonight. Always enjoy visiting your blog.
Post a Comment