Since then I've collected another great stack of "words" that are really just what I had to use to be able to comment on others' blogs. Here's a list of some of the ones I particularly liked, whether for their possible meanings, or just the sound of 'em:
- sanca - like the coffee?
- lametint - a wishy-washy colour
- flutips - cotton swabs you use when you're ill
- faces - yep -- an actual word!
- coott - as in 'Old Coot', but moreso?
- glumpily - how we do things we don't really want to do...
- ammulent - as in 'what I did with my amulet'
- sycle - as in 'cycle', misspelled
- fooder - as in food, but more of it?
- eurastyl - as in European fashion?
- subpre - as in 'below pre'...
- ficimput - as in, "I'd really like your ficimput on this idea."
- whedgies - Whell!
- benolles - perhaps a rival for a well-known cough syrup?
- salveri - related to Mozart's rival?
- dersatin - perhaps for treating athlete's foot?
- lizerin - the newest 'house' at Hogwart's?
And last but not least...
- veramboe - a new role for Sylvester Stallone?
May the New Year riong in with joy at your houst; may you enjoy chysillin with family and friends, drinking fine glogra, and making merif into the wee hours! :-)