Thursday, September 01, 2011
Back to school...
- sickma - as in, "I can't go to school today, I'm sickma!"
- essemic - as in, "What's wrong? You have essemic ache?"
- vensol, flahsh - as in, "Take some Vensol; you'll feel better in a flahsh."
- moush - as in, "The large apple placed on top of her egg salad sandwich produced moush."
- adwrized - as in, "I adwrized you to get your homework done last night, but no-o-o-o...!"
- goerai - as in, "The best-laid plans of mice and men oft goerai."
Have a great first day!
Posted by Margaret at 7:52 am
Labels: wacky words, word play, wordsmithing
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment