I re-drew the branches and leaves on the fabric, redid the thread painting and re-did the quilting:
Then I took a break; went for the mail; ate some lunch...and came home to face the painting. This time I omitted the Tsukeniko ink and stuck to acrylic paint, InkTense and watercolour pencils, textile medium, Lumiere gold fabric paint and water. I took my time and used relatively small brushes. I had a piece of paper towel handy to absorb excess moisture from my brush.
This one is better on so many levels...
|"To Everything There is a Season" - 15 x 15 - WIP (c) 2013|
Tomorrow I'll trim and bind and add the label and sleeve, and call it finished!
Linking this to WIP Wednesday on The Needle and Thread Network. Enjoy!