|Photo courtesy of FreePhotoBank|
Yep. Tomorrow is The Big "Blog-aversary" -- 1,000 posts and 10 years of blogging, all wrapped up in one sweet day!
To celebrate, there will be a give-away each week for the next three. In keeping with my company name -- 3F Creations: Fabric, Fibre & Floss...Here's what awaits...
- Week One:
- When? The week of February 8-14, 2013.
- What? Floss! That is...stitchery stuff, for the embroiderer in you.
- Week Two:
- When? The week of February 15-21, 2013.
- What? Fibre! For my yarn-loving friends, especially knitters.
- Week Three:
- When? The week of February 22-28, 2013.
- What? Fabric! For my quilty friends.
Details on how to enter each draw, and photos of the goodies for each, will be posted weekly, as each one comes up.
And...there might even be some surprise drawings in between; you just never know...
THANK YOU to all of you, Gentle Readers, who've stuck with me all these years, and those who may be new to this weblog and my ramblings. THANK YOU to those who've blessed me with 'awards', and to those who've shared my posts on their own weblogs. THANK YOU to Blogger for an easy-to-operate platform on which to work. And THANK YOU to the One who's given me the gift of writing and the blessing of all my cyber-friends through this weblog.
Let the celebrations begin!