While I'm away, here are some new 'Wacky Words' to keep you amused....
- disses - as in "No one disses a Customs Officer!"
- buseati - as in, "Is this shuttle buseati taken?"
- coofe - as in, "Do you like the new coofe I put in my hair for the Opening Reception?"
- hotterye - as in, "Roomie, that outfit is hottereye!"
- ockent - as in "Whaddya mean I speak with an ockent?!"
- snobar - as in the source of the best-chilled beverages in the hotel.
- weirksp - as in "I'm taking four weirksps at the Conference."
- audia - as in "I hope the audia system works well so we can hear the speakers."
- stive - as in "I'm going to stive to stay awake during the workshop on Photoshop Elements!"
- grani - as in "I want to learn how to make the photos of my work look less grani."
- yingness - as in, "What I liked about the speaker was her yingness to answer questions."
- rousnes - as in "I hope my travel alarm rousnes me on time to drive to the airport!"
and at the end of it all...tated but phappline, I'm home; the experience was inestidi for! :-)