Saturday A.M. -- take time for the
1. What do you do for a living?
I was a nurse in my "first life" (McGill U., Class of '74), but that was a lo-o-o-o-ong time ago. I've been a fee-for-service financial planner in private practice for about 15 years now...
2. What do you like most about your job?
My boss, and the people with whom I work. They're very flexible, given the demands on my life at home.
3. What do you like least about your job?
Working with wealthy people who have no clue how the Other Half lives!
4. When you have a bad day at work it's usually because _____...I've had too many interruptions to concentrate on the task at hand.
5. What other career(s) are you interested in? None. I want to 'retire' and work
very part time selling books or fabric or fibre...and just do what I really enjoy (fibre arts, gardening, reading, writing)...
How 'bout you? ;-)