1. What was the last song you heard?
Today? It was something on the CBC...I wasn't paying attention!
2. What were the last two movies you saw?
Both on TV: Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone and Shrek. The former was a first for me; the latter, a second time around. Even so I had to click off some parts of Harry. I'm not good at scary bits; heck, I'm the kid who was afraid of the Munchkins in The Wizzard of Oz!
3. What were the last three things you purchased?
A new button for my SitCom Chic cardigan (I didn't like the first one I bought);
A kit for a simple machine applique project; and
A half metre of fusible interfacing. :-)
4. What four things do you need to do this weekend?
Go to my 'Four Seasons' Embroidery class, where' it'll be Spring for sure!
Finish Unit 13's readings for my theology class...and
Put the binding on a quilt project.
5. Who are the last five people you talked to?
My friend, S;
The salesclerk at Traditional Pastimes;
The salesclerk at Starbuck's at Elbow and 75th; and
Carol at My Sewing Room.
Soon it'll be Saturday (here, at least). Night, night...