- word from a poetry competition I entered re: acceptance or rejection of any or all of my 4 poems submitted;
- word from the jury of the "In the Red" exhibit up-coming (early April through early July) at the Alberta Art Council's Feature Gallery re the 2 pieces I submitted;
- word from the jury of the "ART in Nature" exhibit re: my two entries to that upcoming show;
- the long weekend to end so I can ship "Advent" to Florida;
- responses from some friends I e-mailed for advice about plans for my Lacombe Art Exhibit and Sale booth; and
- the wind to subside so I can take a walk...
It's not like I don't have anything to do. I have a baby blanket, a scarf and a sock to knit; an art piece to stitch and another to cut fabric for; the fabric printing activities in Module 3 of my City and Guilds course to work on -- but I'm restless. Twitchy. As jumpy as Diesel-cat, who's been in-again-out-again-Finnegan all day so far.
Maybe I'll just take a nap.
P.S. If you're looking to pass some time after you read this, check out my "Portfolio" page -- there are some new links there, with photos. Enjoy!